Only a person or partnership or the person’s or partnership’s representative interested in participating in the tendering or awarding process with the intent to complete the contract and who have the ability to do so may file a complaint with a public sector organization.

Procedure for processing complaints regarding the tender or award of a public contract

Complaint form addressed to a public organization